Thank you FarmDrop Producers for trusting that we have your best interest in mind as we continue to improve our service of providing an easy collaborative marketing and sales channel that makes our local food systems more resilient.
Our Next Gen 2.0 of FarmDrop is a lot like the one you are used to, so you are stepping into a familiar space, fear not. If you have any issues along the way please contact email@example.com for tech support or firstname.lastname@example.org for logistical questions.
- If you have not already filled out the form in the Introduction to FarmDrop for Producers course, please go back to complete the Get Connected Form and upload Proof of Product Liability Insurance at the end – we will need these by July 1st 2021, uploading the file is not a required field in the form.
- Once you have submitted the form, you can proceed to the Producer Migration Set Up guide below to finalize your storefront set up which we have started for you in the new site.
- Once your store is connected to stripe, you can work on your inventory, and uploading photos for products as well as seeing the new Digital Marketing course available as a next step to optimizing your store.
New Features to look forward to:
- Customized platforms for training and resources/FAQs
- Ability to sell at multiple market hubs with one inventory
- Product duplication ability, and automatic image cropping
- Ability to enable bulk pricing, and schedule product discounts
- Add your own business bio and banner image that auto crops
- Improved order and fulfillment reports with customer and inbound reports
- Numerous bug fixes and performance improvements on front end
- More automated marketing to your customers with email notifications